Two smug accounts, can I move pix over?

1pocket1pocket Registered Users Posts: 299 Major grins
edited February 1, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I already have a personal smugmug account, but decided to go to the pro level, under a different user name instead of an upgrade. There are reasons why I did it this way. My question is, can I -- or you -- easily move a couple of my galleries from the personal smug account over to my new pro account, or do I have to reload (groan!).
My humble gallery...
www.steveboothphotography.com

Pool/Billiards specific...
www.poolinaction.com

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2008
    1pocket wrote:
    I already have a personal smugmug account, but decided to go to the pro level, under a different user name instead of an upgrade. There are reasons why I did it this way. My question is, can I -- or you -- easily move a couple of my galleries from the personal smug account over to my new pro account, or do I have to reload (groan!).
    Send an email to the help desk, they will help you with this.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2008
    Allen wrote:
    Send an email to the help desk, they will help you with this.
    15524779-Ti.gif
    And if you could send us an email from each of your email accounts associated with your SmugMug sites this will help us confirm you are the site owner on both accounts..Then list the direction you want the galleries moved, along with the galleries you want moved :)
  • GSPePGSPeP Registered Users Posts: 3,875 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2008
    Just wanted to say thanks to the help desk (Barb) for the quick help in moving some galleries between my 2 accounts. I think it was done in less than an hour after I sent the emails.