irresistible eyes

ShudderzShudderz Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
edited January 11, 2008 in People
I couldn't resist snapping this yesterday. This little guy had the most beautiful blue eyes. Would love some C&C....thanks!

The original isn't as close of a crop...but I felt this really highlighted his eyes.
Heather
www.heatherdunnphotography.com
My Blog My Facebook Page
GIVING BACK - How will you give?
"I look at life outside of the lens and capture the world through it." -Thomas Robinson

Comments

• ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2008
    Aww...he is sweet, isn't he? And those are great blue eyes, for sure!
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • DNagataDNagata Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited January 10, 2008
    Beautiful!

I actually think both the crop and the original each work well in their own way. In the crop, the warm tones of his face and hair contrast his eyes enough that they really pop, and seeing the detail in them is great too. In the original, I like how the surrounding cool tones compliment his eyes and bring them out more subtley.

Good job! thumb.gif
  • ShudderzShudderz Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2008
    Elaine wrote:
    Aww...he is sweet, isn't he? And those are great blue eyes, for sure!

He was absolutely adorable. Right after his dad agreed to let me take his picture, he looks at me and said..."cheeeeeeese" It was too cute. He has a 3 month old little brother that has the same beautiful eyes, but he fell asleep before I could take his pic.
    DNagata wrote:
    Beautiful!

I actually think both the crop and the original each work well in their own way. In the crop, the warm tones of his face and hair contrast his eyes enough that they really pop, and seeing the detail in them is great too. In the original, I like how the surrounding cool tones compliment his eyes and bring them out more subtley.

Good job! thumb.gif

Thank You. I guess I got lucky that what he and his dad were wearing that day complimented his eyes.:D
    Heather
    www.heatherdunnphotography.com
    My Blog My Facebook Page
    GIVING BACK - How will you give?
    "I look at life outside of the lens and capture the world through it." -Thomas Robinson