Options

Unexpected Hail Storm

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited January 10, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
:huh:huh:huh What is happening to the world hails like never before in our city its like it will start snowing in few years :huh:huh:huh

Kids who went to School in morning unprepared (All with Kit lens @f8 iso 400)

241859417-L.jpg

These kids who seems to be brothers were watching something that you can see in next images

241863456-L.jpg

241861325-L.jpg

241859768-L.jpg

241862359-L.jpg

241859984-L.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• Options
    VicksterVickster Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
    edited January 10, 2008
    WOW!!!! I bet the children loved it! They always seem to just find the simple joy of things without worrying about the problems that come with a storm like that . . .great shots, looks slippery!
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2008
    eek7.gifhuheek7.gif What is happening to the world hails like never before in our city its like it will start snowing in few years eek7.gifhuheek7.gif

Kids who went to School in morning unprepared (All with Kit lens @f8 iso 400)

These kids who seems to be brothers were watching something that you can see in next images

We once had a huge hail storm, not like Sydney gets,
    their hail stones can be as big as golf balls when they get them,
    but we had one that made it look like it had snowed, it was so pretty :D

What a sight for town folks to see, the kids would have had a great time playing in it and getting soaked.

Guess the truck driver wasn't impressed though.

Nice work Awais, thanks for sharing thumb.gif ..... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    3n-out3n-out Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2008
    Awais,

Heh! I have seen hail 4" round. Take more then a umbrella to protect you. It is actually really, really scary seeing something that size and rock hard falling from the sky. Then again South Texas has strange weather and HUGE Thunderstorms like not place on earth I have been.

I have been through Thunderstorms that have thunder so strong it actually can knock things off of counters down here. Yeah, everything is big in Texas and the Storms are no different. :)

I really like the first tree Pic. Nice colors.
    If you don't have creative enthusiasum all you have is a camera in your hands!

My Webpage - http://www.3n-out.com
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2008
    eek7.gif Yes i have seen those storms in Nat Geo eek7.gif It was surprise to see our city like that for the 1st time though we get hails of different sizes but nothing like these :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery