CH 34 Play Time

morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
edited March 16, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
F/5.6
taken 3-15-05
ISO 200
55mm
exposure time .005s 1/20017588896-L.jpg

Comments

• tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2005
    Very abstract. Nice colors. Not sure if it fits with minimalism or not. I suppose it's really open to interpretation. Its difficult to find a focal point.
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com
  • Lucky HackLucky Hack Registered Users Posts: 594 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2005
    Cool, but too blurry. Can you reshoot it sharper?

hoping this message finds you well -Ian
    Chance favors the prepared mind. -Louis Pasteur
  • landrumlandrum Registered Users Posts: 285 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2005
    I like it. I see the focus at the bottom left corner and it blurs as the colors merge. I dunno if that was your intent, but that's what I see. I think it's great for this competition!
    Laurie :smooch

www.PhotoByLaurie.com
  • morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2005
    as far as a re-shoot, it will be hard because of what it is. My wife sat down to finger paint with our 2 year old and this is what they came up with so it is pretty much as is, sorry.
  • Lucky HackLucky Hack Registered Users Posts: 594 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2005
    as far as a re-shoot, it will be hard because of what it is. My wife sat down to finger paint with our 2 year old and this is what they came up with so it is pretty much as is, sorry.
    In that case, it's perfect.thumb.gif I love the story behind it. Be sure and keep that one so you can show (him/her) later. My mom saved all that stuff and It's magical to look at 30 some years later, It always makes me smile.

hoping this message finds you well -Ian
    Chance favors the prepared mind. -Louis Pasteur