Let's See if This Flies

MarkToddMarkTodd Registered Users Posts: 143 Major grins
edited January 14, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
Last LPS was an absolute bomb for me, so I'm back to exploring the dark side. I'm calling it "Nightmare". Anyone feeling it? :dunno

241998676-XL.jpg

Comments

• shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2008
    Hey Mark,

You have my attention. Erie, moody, mysterious. I just wish I could think like a judge. For that, I can't help you. I can only recommend what I try... and that is "go with your heart, then regret it later if you were wrong and celebrate if you were right".headscratch.gif

Good luck!
  • pyroPrints.compyroPrints.com Registered Users Posts: 1,383 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2008
    That's some scary $*!% =c) Love it. Only thing is, I find myself finding that it was sharper (all parts of it not just the forehead)
    pyroPrints.com (my little t-shirt shop)
    pyroPrints.com/5819572 The Photo Section
  • navigator72navigator72 Banned Posts: 96 Big grins
    edited January 11, 2008
    Cool
    Just what I needed after hearing strange noises coming out of the woods last night.
    I'm buying a gun
  • swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2008
  • TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2008
    Wowsa....Love the feel...but might I make a tiny suggestion...I think the "Mood" would come across stronger, if you had a touch more light to the "fangs" sort of like a "glistening gleam"...(gees I hope I used the right verbs to describe what I mean).

I would be SCARED if I saw that profile and then saw the gleam of the Yellow/White teeth...(like a "Wolf In The Night")

Nice job.
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • MarkToddMarkTodd Registered Users Posts: 143 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2008
    Thanks for the comments and suggestions everyone. Cousin Sweeney said no to a reshoot (he did invite me over for a free shave though) so I just applied a few adjustments.

242131702-XL.jpg
    edited January 11, 2008
    242131702-XL.jpg241998676-XL.jpg

It's better. Could be sharper, but there is only so much you can do if the barber won't do a reshoot.
    edited January 11, 2008
    Pyro, do you think this one is any better?

242296454-XL.jpg
    edited January 12, 2008
    MarkTodd wrote:
    Pyro, do you think this one is any better?

not sure the added texture help =c/ I think your previous try was closer =c)
  • shutterdadshutterdad Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited January 13, 2008
    wow
    Great shot. Very artistic. Yes, maybe could lighten up around fangs? Never regret. Always go forward with head high. Your work is more important than others opinions. Stay true.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2008
    :yikes
    You just scared me
    Great picture
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
    edited January 14, 2008
    I've reverted back to the previous version as suggested and tried to lighten up the teeth. Good? Bad?

243578341-XL.jpg