Options

Naughty puppy

gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
edited January 12, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
My friends in Tenn have a little devil on their hands. He's adorable but such a troublemaker. Meet Konrad.

Yes that is what you think it is in his mouth.
242080061-L.jpg

Looking for help while getting scolded.
242080076-L.jpg

But he can look so innocent.
242080107-L.jpg
Nick
SmugMug Technical Account Manager
Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
nickwphoto

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2008
    gluwater wrote:
    My friends in Tenn have a little devil on their hands. He's adorable but such a troublemaker. Meet Konrad.

Yes that is what you think it is in his mouth.
    Looking for help while getting scolded.
    But he can look so innocent.

Ohhhhh that would be right, the mother has to be the one to take care of what's in Konrad's mouth, lucky it's not a sloppy one I guess rolleyes1.gif

He's sooooooooo cute, yep he has them sucked in for sure,
    those eyes are going to get him whatever he wants nod.gif

Lovely shots Nick thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2008
    That second shot is perfect! rolleyes1.gif That really brought a smile to my face this morning. Fantastic timing on your part to capture such an expression. thumb.gif
  • Options
    schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2008
    My head just exploded from the cute. :D

Really though, I am a dog person and I love my boy but I'm so. very. glad. that he's no longer a puppy. I see the big ears and huge feet and think warm and fuzzy, but I also smell dog puke and explosive poop and pee everywhere, not to mention I get the knee-jerk reaction of worrying if my shoes have been shredded. lol3.gif

Great job capturing the different expressions and actions of puppyhood!
  • Options
    VicksterVickster Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
    edited January 11, 2008
    I LOVE that 2nd shot . . . what a face! Puppies are the best even if they are nothin' but trouble!!!!! Thanks for sharing a smile with me this morning, always a great way to start the day!
    Vicki
  • Options
    Izzy GaravitoIzzy Garavito Registered Users Posts: 228 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2008
    Haha I love the second shot. I'm a sucker for dogs
  • Options
    aktseaktse Registered Users Posts: 1,928 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2008
    Nick -- you're really making regret that I'm living at place where I can't have dogs!

#2 is the winner in my book, but I love the expression in all of them. clap.gif
  • Options
    edited January 12, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    Ohhhhh that would be right, the mother has to be the one to take care of what's in Konrad's mouth, lucky it's not a sloppy one I guess rolleyes1.gif

He's sooooooooo cute, yep he has them sucked in for sure,
    those eyes are going to get him whatever he wants nod.gif

Lovely shots Nick thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Hey Skippy! He rules the house at the moment but the other dog Roxy is starting to put him in his place. He's so smart though that it's almost funny when he's being bad. Well to me at least because I don't have to deal with it all the time.
    Nick
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    edited January 12, 2008
    Llywellyn wrote:
    That second shot is perfect! rolleyes1.gif That really brought a smile to my face this morning. Fantastic timing on your part to capture such an expression. thumb.gif
    Thanks Kerry, it still puts a smile on my face. It's easy really, I just hit the button, he supplies the cute.
    Nick
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    edited January 12, 2008
    schmoo wrote:
    My head just exploded from the cute. :D

Really though, I am a dog person and I love my boy but I'm so. very. glad. that he's no longer a puppy. I see the big ears and huge feet and think warm and fuzzy, but I also smell dog puke and explosive poop and pee everywhere, not to mention I get the knee-jerk reaction of worrying if my shoes have been shredded. lol3.gif

Great job capturing the different expressions and actions of puppyhood!
    Konrad is adorable but he can turn into a little tazmanian devil. I want a puppy or a dog but I'm allergic. I play with all my friends dogs and then suffer the consequences later. Plus, cats are so much easier. Now if I could only get them to clean their own litter box it would be perfect. Thanks for looking Steph, see you soon!
    Nick
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2008
    Adorable shots! It's amazing that 3 good captures can tell a complete story! No more puppies for me....I adopt older dogs these days!!! :D