Sophie and true story about zooming

Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
edited January 14, 2008 in People
You might remember Sophie. She is climbing trees now. She really does. Sophie is 5 years old now and can almost read. Last Sunday she said when I showed her the pictures on the A700: you zoomed this picture. My reply: how come you know the word "zoom"? I just know she said. "That's when you make a picture bigger to see more". And believe it or not, though she is Dutch she actually used the English expression "zoom". What do you know, 5 years old. Now you can believe all Dutch speak English. :barb

240421955-XL.jpg

240424307-XL.jpg

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2008
    iloveyou.gif Lovely shots i still remember shots you got while she was watching tv :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2008
    My grand-baby was talking in full sentences at 19 months. It's amazing what kids learn these days. She is almost 4 and is in Grade K.

THe image is beautiful.
  • Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2008
    Awais, here is a recent tv watching picture
    iloveyou.gif Lovely shots i still remember shots you got while she was watching tv :D

But now she "plays" the tv rolleyes1.gif Thanks for stopping by.

242220607-L.jpg
  • Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2008
    Amazing growing pace..
    Seneca wrote:
    My grand-baby was talking in full sentences at 19 months. It's amazing what kids learn these days. She is almost 4 and is in Grade K.

THe image is beautiful.

Thanks! Yep, it's amazing this growing pace of young children nowadays. It seems they are better build maybe ne_nau.gif