Do it with the camera not the computer.

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2005
    errr...i hope...um.

just what are you shooting ?
  • ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2005
    What happens to this shot if you try PS/CS image->adjustments->shadow/highlight?

I think there might be something here. There are elements of potential drama, especially the rays (what are they called?) from the spotlight. But we have to be able to see into the shadows a little better for it to work.
    If not now, when?
  • Shay StephensShay Stephens Registered Users Posts: 3,165 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2005
    What set?
    Way underexposed. You have a few lights and a whole lot of darkness here. I had to really crank the levels just to see what was going on here. It has potential to be a cool shot, but as executed, it is a failed shot because it's just too underexposed.

Plus, a little more explanation to go along with your post would be wonderful for the readers, we can't read minds you know mwink.gif
    Creator of Dgrin's "Last Photographer Standing" contest
    "Failure is feedback. And feedback is the breakfast of champions." - fortune cookie
  • kal151kal151 Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited March 17, 2005
    On location for the independent film "Nine Grounds". No it's not about coffee. :D

Under exposed.... got it.

I use photoshop for cropping, making fun of people (myself included) and adding text for instructional purposes and not much else. Just one of my silly rules for this terribly expensive hobby. eek7.gif
    Do it with the camera not the computer.