XL+ images in "all thumb" mode?

com3com3 Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
edited January 13, 2008 in SmugMug Support
when are you guys gonna change it so that XL and bigger images are offered in the "all thumbs" viewing mode? are you even gonna change it? personally, i always set to "all thumbs" for myself, but allow any viewing mode for others... but if i wanna see XL images, i have to change to "smugmug" first...

is there some sorta custom code i can put anywhere to allow more than just S, M, L, and O in the "all thumbs" area?

thanks!

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2008
    com3 wrote:
    when are you guys gonna change it so that XL and bigger images are offered in the "all thumbs" viewing mode? are you even gonna change it? personally, i always set to "all thumbs" for myself, but allow any viewing mode for others... but if i wanna see XL images, i have to change to "smugmug" first...

is there some sorta custom code i can put anywhere to allow more than just S, M, L, and O in the "all thumbs" area?

thanks!
    Take a look at this thread, it has js to force the lightbox in Traditional style.
    Might be a simple edit of the js for allthumbs style. After reading thread it
    might only on work when you're logged in BUT that's what you want. :D
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • com3com3 Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2008
    Allen wrote:
    Take a look at this thread, it has js to force the lightbox in Traditional style.
    Might be a simple edit of the js for allthumbs style. After reading thread it
    might only on work when you're logged in BUT that's what you want. :D

awesome! i made a tiny change to code to clean it up a lil, and it worked! thanks!
  • com3com3 Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2008
    hrm...actually... AJAX is messing me up now.. i tend to open multiple shots at a time (CTRL+CLICK) in new tabs... the .js isn't letting me.. back to the drawing board... :(