LPS 20: Good, Bad...Ugly?

TrasmcTrasmc Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
edited January 13, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
Here are a few variations on a theme. I know the "eye" is soft - I would reshoot it, but wanted to post for feedback.

Any thoughts? Suggestions?

No Eye Color
242691558-L.jpg

No Eye B&W
242691670-L.jpg

Eye Color
242691350-L.jpg

Eye B&W
242691419-L.jpg

Thanks in advance for any and all comments!

Scott
Learning a little more every day.

Come visit me at...

www.brickstreetphotos.com

Comments

• TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2008
    Laughing.gif I really like the last one B/W with Eye...but I personally might have taken off the ring...which causes the eye to stray (at least mine did)....Very cool Composition
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • Izzy GaravitoIzzy Garavito Registered Users Posts: 228 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2008
    15524779-Ti.gif, cool composition. i also like the 4th BW. maybe get the eye in full focus and the closest fingers a bit oof to lead us to the center?
  • Izzy GaravitoIzzy Garavito Registered Users Posts: 228 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2008
    nevermind, they already kind of are
  • DizzyDizzy Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2008
    Number 4 has the makings of a Del Toro critter. (The director of Pan's Labrynth and Hellboy...can't say his forst name and sure can't spell it this early) All I would say is remove the ring...also found it to be a distraction in this photo. good job!! Dizzy
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2008
    I agree
    nice concept :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery