Lps 20 Possible- Your Thoughts Welcome

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited January 14, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
Came into bed room and there was Sadie (my blk Lab) and her fluffy duck peek at me with nose under cover....could this be a LPS 20 possible??:dunno This is not posed....she sleeps with that duck a lot like this

242929034-L-0.jpg

this a totally unprocessed jpg out of camera....the large jpg attached to my raw file..... and yes that comforter is about 30yrs old.......:D
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• GreensquaredGreensquared Registered Users Posts: 2,115 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2008
    Very cute shot and what an adorable dog...however I'm seeing eyes, but not "face". Maybe a reshoot will be possible if this is something she does regularly.

Best of luck!
    Emily
    Emily
    Psalm 62:5-6

• jzieglerjziegler Registered Users Posts: 420 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2008
    I really like the shot. But I'm also a sucker for good animal shots. But, I think that Emily is probably right on this one. Maybe another try. It's close (closer than mine right now, I think)
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2008
    I agree with above thumb.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • kwalshkwalsh Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2008
    I think this could work since you say she gets into a pose like this frequently. You have had the horrible luck to own a black dog though :) They are really tricky to photograph!!! If you can get her into a similar pose and then use available light instead of the flash (idealy a bit side-lit) and a tighter crop on her face and the toy you'd probably have a strong photo. That might be a challenge, my dog whenever I did anything interesting (like even look at her) she'd perk up and the moment was lost. Pets are notoriously hard to shoot.

Good luck!

Ken
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2008
    Thanx for all the advice....will try and see what I can get from a reshoot if the opportunity arises when I'm not on my way to work...:D
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2008
    Cute, but a reshoot I might suggest, for her little ducky is not really visible to the rest, her pose although cute, gets distracted by a blankie or two, especially one of blue.

It is not time to rest, it is time to put doggie to the test, add some light to her very cute pose, for there are those of us that would like to see her cute little nose...

Laughing.gifLaughing.gifLaughing.gif Good luck
    Donna
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote