Will watermarks show on printing?

davespicsdavespics Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
edited January 13, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi All,

I looked around in help and could not find the answer....I want to purchase a bunch of my own pictures from www.davespics.com

I set my smugmug site up to have watermarks and when I place them in my shopping cart they are still there. I assume they will not be there on the prints but I am about to spend $100 and want to be sure. Thanks.

David

Comments

• RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2008
    davespics wrote:
    Hi All,

I looked around in help and could not find the answer....I want to purchase a bunch of my own pictures from www.davespics.com

I set my smugmug site up to have watermarks and when I place them in my shopping cart they are still there. I assume they will not be there on the prints but I am about to spend $100 and want to be sure. Thanks.

David

Watermarks placed on images using Smugmug's watermarking feature will not print. Smugmug does not alter your originals, which are used for printing. Temporarily enable originals for a gallery with watermarks and view them to check.
  • bkatzbkatz Registered Users Posts: 286 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2008
    Dave

Smugmug watermarks do not show when you print. The only watermarks that show would be ones that you put on before you upload.
  • davespicsdavespics Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited January 13, 2008
    bkatz wrote:
    Dave

Smugmug watermarks do not show when you print. The only watermarks that show would be ones that you put on before you upload.

Great...thanks to you both