Options

The theme was "surface" C&C is very usefull.

ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
edited January 15, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
Im going to apply a photagraphy school so this is 2 pics i might send in. The theme is surface so this is what i came out with so far.

First one is a rainy window. Shot with my nos sold Pentax 50mm f/1.4 @ 1.4.

second one is actually me =)..uberphotoshopped ofc. The wierd lookin texture in my eye is actually from a washingmashine i shot months ago..

243282257-XL.jpg

243282208-XL.jpg

C&C plz =)

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2008
    Arvan wrote:
    Im going to apply a photagraphy school so this is 2 pics i might send in. The theme is surface so this is what i came out with so far.

First one is a rainy window. Shot with my nos sold Pentax 50mm f/1.4 @ 1.4.

second one is actually me =)..uberphotoshopped ofc. The wierd lookin texture in my eye is actually from a washingmashine i shot months ago..
    C&C plz =)

All the best for the application into the Photography School Arvan thumb.gif

That second shot with you in it is creepy, like a shot from a Thriller eek7.gif
    The eyes look great ... well done! .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited January 15, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    All the best for the application into the Photography School Arvan thumb.gif

That second shot with you in it is creepy, like a shot from a Thriller eek7.gif
    The eyes look great ... well done! .... Skippy :D

Thanx skippy, you allways take your time =).

Any changes that you think i might do?. Want it to be perfect ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    Chrissiebeez_NLChrissiebeez_NL Registered Users Posts: 1,295 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2008
    like em both but not so fond about the name in the first one. its to photoshoppy and IMO takes away from the strenght of the simplicity.

in the second photo, maybe you could make the vissible areas a bit less round. it is a strong image for sure and the 'looking through a hole' thing certainly adds but its also a bit limiting in not having your eyes explore the rest of the image.

just my view.

good luck and hope you make it in!clap.gif
    Visit my website at christopherroos.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited January 15, 2008
    Hmm that´s good critique..Il do a reprocess of it tonight. =) will try some trix i have in my bag :D