LPS 20 Ideas

achambersachambers Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
edited January 18, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
The Mechanic

243498167-L.jpg

243499322-L.jpg

243498034-L.jpg

243498975-L.jpg

They all are basically straight out of the camera, only cropping done.
Alan Chambers

www.achambersphoto.com

"The point in life isn't to arrive at our final destination well preserved and in pristine condition, but rather to slide in sideways yelling.....Holy cow, what a ride."

Comments

• shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2008
    I like number 2 the best, but would like to see more emphasis on the hand...maybe a tighter crop?
  • achambersachambers Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2008
    here's #2 with a tighter crop
    2b
    243557448-L.jpg

2c
    243560105-L.jpg
    Alan Chambers

www.achambersphoto.com

"The point in life isn't to arrive at our final destination well preserved and in pristine condition, but rather to slide in sideways yelling.....Holy cow, what a ride."
  • PaulThomasMcKeePaulThomasMcKee Registered Users Posts: 429 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2008
    2c is cool! Love the sparks bouncing off his hand...and it's already cropped square to fit the Dgrin web page banner thingy!
  • tleetlee Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2008
    I like 2c !

T :D

www.studioTphotos.com

"Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons."
    ----Ruth Ann Schubacker
  • GreensquaredGreensquared Registered Users Posts: 2,115 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2008
    I like 2c the best too. I wish the hands were sharper, as at the moment it's more about the sparks than the hand. Is a reshoot possible?

Emily
    Emily
    Psalm 62:5-6

• HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2008
    I ask myself what the subject of each of these images is, and the only one that comes up "hands" to me is #1.

#1: Hands
    #2: Sparks
    #3: Table Drill in Action: Color
    #4: Table Drill in Action: Black & White

Just my nickel of opinion, which in todays stagflation economy is valued at 4¢, but you have to pay me 6¢ if you keep it past the trial period!

Another opinion, which you may have for free, is that I like #1 the best of all anyway!
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..
  • achambersachambers Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2008
    I like 2c the best too. I wish the hands were sharper, as at the moment it's more about the sparks than the hand. Is a reshoot possible?
    I agree that the hands need to be sharper, I'm going to try to set up a reshoot. I have one with fewer sparks but the hands were worse. Thanks for the input.

HoofClix wrote:
    I ask myself what the subject of each of these images is, and the only one that comes up "hands" to me is #1.
    I think that #1 is probably the one that I like best also, the hands feel strongest to me here. I also like the nametag in this shot, it makes it feel more 'personable' to me. If I get a reshoot set up I think I'll retake this one also, maybe without the green light on (I think we'll have to remove the bulb.) Thanks.

Also thanks to Satch, PaulThomasMcKee and tlee for the input.
    Alan Chambers

www.achambersphoto.com

• binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2008
    2 and 2b are really good, i think those are your best choices. :D