Options

Yo, What up Bee - FUNNY!!!

KimballPhotographyKimballPhotography Registered Users Posts: 133 Major grins
edited March 17, 2005 in Holy Macro
After severly straining my back wrestling with one of our ponies, I've been stuck in the house for the past two days unable to do much of anything. So I decided to sit in our indoor porch and watch the lovely rain:wxwax . While feeling sorry for myself I happened to notice this wasp in the window sill. He was flat on his back so I felt ok about going over and taking a look. Beside him were a few of my sons old matchbox cars...and being very bored my imagination got the best of me. Found an old beat up convertible and decided to throw Mr. Wasp in the drivers seat. After laughing very hard (yeah, felt great on my back) I decided I just HAD to get my camera and take a pic.
Not sure if this will crack everyone else up as much as it did me, but I just had to share. The position he died in and the way he looks in the car just makes me think he'd be saying "Yo, what up G"...or in this case "Yo, what up Bee":lol4 ! I know, I'm crazy:crazy but I think it's pretty histerical:rofl . Just had to share...hope you like it!
Natalie:thumb

A single photograph can tell an entire story and bring back a multitude of memories.

Comments

• Options
    rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2005
    rolleyes1.gifi like that.
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso
  • Options
    morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2005
    rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif It has to be one of the funniest things that I have seen in a long time.
  • Options
    digital faeriedigital faerie Registered Users Posts: 667 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2005
    :lol4 I love it! :lol4

now next time I expect you to take tweezers and glue his lil' "hands" to the steering wheel and really get in close....set up a small fan, throw on a wig and you've really got somethin'! rolleyes1.gif