Options

Snowmachines- Outside my window?

PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
edited March 17, 2005 in Sports
OK so i saw these guys doing this and for some reason it just made me laugh. I know the winter sucks right now here in Anchorage, AK there has to be better out there somewhere.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2005
    Prezwoodz wrote:
    OK so i saw these guys doing this and for some reason it just made me laugh. I know the winter sucks right now here in Anchorage, AK there has to be better out there somewhere.

man, that's a short ride lol3.gif
  • Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2005
    Laughing.gif!

Well, after a couple of weeks of melting (and a resulting water problem for the city) we got about an inch and a half of fresh stuff today, and it is still falling. Send him on down! Someone should enjoy the snow - I know I do not!

ann
  • Options
    ShakeyShakey Registered Users Posts: 1,004 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2005
    Yup winter is back in Ann and my neck of the woods. Expect a lot of white in my future posts.:D

Tim
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited March 17, 2005
    Laughing.gif...... this is sort of like those people who rev up their powerboats in their driveway headscratch.gif

I hope you guys get some new snow before he hits a patch of asphalt and ruins his snowmobile....lol

Funny stuff, thanks for sharing,
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2005
    actually he drove that sucker right onto the pavement heh i got a pic of that to i can post later.
  • Options
    Michiel de BriederMichiel de Brieder Registered Users Posts: 864 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2005
    Okay, now I *know* nothing, but from here it really looks like a lawnmower rolleyes1.gif
    Thanks for sharing!
    *In my mind it IS real*
    Michiel de Brieder
    http://www.digital-eye.nl