Just thought I'd share.

Comments

• 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2008
    C & C welcome :D
  • ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2008
    I'll give it go! :D

#1 - I like the lighting and subdued colors. This may be something picky, but the two different colors of weights and two different weight amounts are kinda bugging me! Laughing.gif! I also wish her arms were in a more tensed position here. It feels like her arms (and face) are basically relaxed and at rest, yet she's holding weights. Is she working out, or not?

#2 - Nice contrasty conversion and her eyes look terrific! Her shoulder seems a bit prominent, and I'm not too sure about her arm/hand placement.

#3 - I really like the lighting and the background color! Skin tones look nicely warm. Her position here says "working out" much better than #1, IMO. The different weights again...maybe I just don't get that?!

Nice light, crisp, interesting colors and treatments. Thanks for sharing!
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2008
    Elaine,

Thanks for the feedback. The two different weights were just by chance.

She wasn't working out, we were just fooling around in the studo.

Thanks again!
    Scott

Elaine wrote:
    I'll give it go! :D

#1 - I like the lighting and subdued colors. This may be something picky, but the two different colors of weights and two different weight amounts are kinda bugging me! Laughing.gif! I also wish her arms were in a more tensed position here. It feels like her arms (and face) are basically relaxed and at rest, yet she's holding weights. Is she working out, or not?

#2 - Nice contrasty conversion and her eyes look terrific! Her shoulder seems a bit prominent, and I'm not too sure about her arm/hand placement.

#3 - I really like the lighting and the background color! Skin tones look nicely warm. Her position here says "working out" much better than #1, IMO. The different weights again...maybe I just don't get that?!

Nice light, crisp, interesting colors and treatments. Thanks for sharing!