FS/FT: (US) Canon Gear

tchantchan Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
edited January 18, 2008 in House of Canon
Photos of items being sold can be seen here: http://tinyurl.com/35d57z If you want more specific shots, PM me.

[/INDENT] For Sale:
Canon 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS
Mint condition, comes with original box, papers and caps. No dents, scratches etc. Some dust on the front element that does not influence image quality. I've moved onto L glass and I'm giving this up.
****SOLD****
Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro
Mint condition, comes with original box, papers, caps. Couldn't find a Date Code. No dents, scratches, etc. Picked this up thinking I'd delve into the macro world, but I haven't. This is the non-USM model.
$350 shipped with Google Checkout.

Canon 50mm f/2.5 Macro
Mint condition, comes with front and rear caps. Date Code is "UU05xx". No dents, scratches etc. Picked this up thinking I'd delve into the macro world, but I haven't.
****SOLD****

Tokina 12-24 f/4.0
Mint condition, comes with original box, papers, caps and hood. Lens is in great condition other than a scuff mark on the barrel of the lens - it does not hinder performance at all, just cosmetic. Purchased from Adorama November 2007, will try to find the receipt and provide a copy. So there should still be a good 9 months of warranty left.
****SOLD****

Canon 580EX I Flash
In good condition, some minor rubs marks from normal use. Missing the rubber cover. Comes with the pouch and stand.
****SOLD****

Canon 430EX Flash w/ Stofen Omnibounce
Mint condition, comes with original box, papers, stand and I'll throw in a Stofen Omnibounce.
****SOLD****

Canon EOS 10D Body w/ BG-ED3 Grip + Extras
A well used 10D with brassing on the hotshoe, front of the flash and tripod mount areas. Comes with the original box and contents, 340mb IBM Microdrive, BG-ED3 Grip with an extra third party BP-511 battery.
$375 shipped with Google Checkout.

Please add 3% if you want to use paypal. Lowballers will be ignored. Will ship to ConUS via UPS or USPS, whichever is most cost effective. If you're local to NYC, can meet in person. Pictures available upon request. Can find me on ebay as c0kebearz. If you are unhappy with anything after receiving it, you have 2 days to let me know and I'll refund you the money sans shipping costs and/or Paypal/Google Checkout fees.