Thinking of this - what do you think?

cbsnetcbsnet Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
edited January 20, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
Trying to float some new ideas...

"First fruit of Spring"

Comments

• Izzy GaravitoIzzy Garavito Registered Users Posts: 228 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2008
    I like it a lot. I think it fits the theme well (even though the focus aren't the hands) and in my monitor it lookslike a great capture clap.gif
  • GreensquaredGreensquared Registered Users Posts: 2,115 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2008
    Very interesting concept and I do think it's only main downfall is the hands not being the main subject. You may want to take yur selective coloring all the way to the base of the flower though. It seems to stop a bit short.

Best of luck!
    Emily
    Emily
    Psalm 62:5-6

• cbsnetcbsnet Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited January 20, 2008
    Very interesting concept and I do think it's only main downfall is the hands not being the main subject. You may want to take yur selective coloring all the way to the base of the flower though. It seems to stop a bit short.

Best of luck!
    Emily
    How about this? May reshoot it later. I'm in PA and boy is it nasty out there.
  • VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2008
    I like the shot for what it is... I don't see how it relates to the theme... sure it has hands in it but, as pointed out previously they aren't the focal point of this shot... Try shooting just the hands in some unique way or pose which will get peoples attention... for what it's worth...

good luck
    Winston
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2008
    I think wow eek7.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • cbsnetcbsnet Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited January 20, 2008
    Thanks for the comments, I'll play around with some retakes on this but I'm going to keep what I have entered anyway.

-carl