Sunset Pictures

VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
edited January 20, 2008 in Landscapes
So I took my new Sigma 80-400mm out for a stroll today in the park. We had nice clear skys hear on Long Island with a few clouds. I had cleaned my sensor last night but I ran out of the wipes I generally use, and learned that my sensor is VERY VERY dirty. These photos are actually after I touched them up ridding of the black spots. So I need to go find some more wipes to clean the inside of my sensor. I'm very disapointed they came out dirty, but even after cleaning em up they still look great to me.

I didn't have my tripod with me and only had the Sigma lense on my camera (the rest were in my truck). It was also FREEZING outside, especially by the water with nothing to break the wind chill. This was at Gardiner's Park in Bay Shore, NY (Long Island)

2206950987_73cbef041f_b.jpg

2207742808_3147017809_b.jpg

2206952763_cc2f6bd27c_b.jpg

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2008
    Beautiful photos i really loved 1st 2
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2008
    Thanks. I started to leave when I got to the end (theres a long trail that takes you to the water) then as I was looking at the sun, I noticed it was dropping fast behind the cloud. So I turned around and went back to the shore and snapped some shots. I didn't stick around long because I was so cold I couldn't feel my fingers or turn the focus ring. Im really upset that my sensor is as dirty as it is.
  • GiphsubGiphsub Registered Users Posts: 2,662 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2008