My little one...

RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
edited January 21, 2008 in People
She's fighting going to sleep after the Patriots game. Comments welcome.

img_6116modded.jpg
Randy Brogen, CPP
www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP

Comments

• ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2008
    Hi Randy, she is a cutie pie, and can you really blame her for not wanting to go to bed?? rolleyes1.gif
    Shot itself is a little soft, but she's a precious child, thanks for sharing! thumb.gif
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2008
    ShepsMom wrote:
    Hi Randy, she is a cutie pie, and can you really blame her for not wanting to go to bed?? rolleyes1.gif
    Shot itself is a little soft, but she's a precious child, thanks for sharing! thumb.gif

Hi Marina. Thank you for your comments. I actually used the gaussin blur method on it ... am still testing different levels to not get the "too soft" effect.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

• photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2008
    RBrogen wrote:
    Hi Marina. Thank you for your comments. I actually used the gaussin blur method on it ... am still testing different levels to not get the "too soft" effect.

Try creating a mask (PSCS) or erasing part of the blur (copy thelayer, run blur, erase to see layer below in PSE) on the most critical parts of the face - the eyes, nose, mouth, ears, some of the hair - and I think you'll find this is much more effective!

Cute shot!!! Adorable little girl.
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2008
    Try creating a mask (PSCS) or erasing part of the blur (copy thelayer, run blur, erase to see layer below in PSE) on the most critical parts of the face - the eyes, nose, mouth, ears, some of the hair - and I think you'll find this is much more effective!

Cute shot!!! Adorable little girl.

Thank you very much for the tip. I'll take a shot at that.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com