img_5939Modded.jpg

img_5908Modded.jpg
Randy Brogen, CPP
www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP

Comments

• swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2008
    Ooo, I really like the second one - gentle colors, the soft look of the petals, and the nice balance of composition.
  • Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2008
    Agree- quite like #2
    whilst #1 has nice colour, the BG is is too busy for me

Brian V.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2008
    RBrogen wrote:
    Comments welcome.

I love the colours of image #1 as well nod.gif the second is more appealing.
    Your doing great clap.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2008
    Thank you all for the great feedback. I'm really excited about the unlimited potential. This is a lot of fun and allowing me to see things I never before imagined!!!
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP
  • zackerzacker Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2008
    the first would be really great if the BG were maybe a different color.. all that red makes it hard for your eyes to go directly to the red flower, its not uncommon for flower guys (and girls) to carry different color sheets of paper to use as Back grounds for just this type of shot, but if anyone askes, i didnt tell you...shhhh .. lol

the second is nice and can go either way .. sharp or alot of blur.. its all on you but id rather see it smaller and a little less of the center of the flower showing and more of the petals.. the dof on this one looks pleasing also and would be amazing if you got the whole set of petals (on the right to fade away into a contrasting BG by using a strong Bokeh..
    http://www.brokenfencephotography.com :D

www.theanimalhaven.com :thumb

Visit us at: www.northeastfoto.com a forum for northeastern USA Photogs to meet. :wink

Canon 30D, some lenses and stuff... I think im tired or something, i have a hard time concentrating.. hey look, a birdie!:clap