Need feedback on some worked pics...

Bayer-Z28Bayer-Z28 Registered Users Posts: 392 Major grins
edited January 22, 2008 in Finishing School
I was up till 230am (this morning, last night... whatever) working on the border and Water mark stuff.. I'm hooked and started doing some minor work on these pics..

I hope the resizing doesn't mess em up too bad. The images are fairly large (MB) and I have them hosted thru my FTP account so give it a second to load.

I pulled a bit too much sharpening in an area of the Flowers, I hope it doesn't show too bad..

There should be 4 images.

Car%20Chop%20Mawl%20RESIZE%20copy.bmp

Peachy%20RESIZE%20.bmp

Summer%20RESIZE%20.bmp

Yukka%20RESIZE%20.bmp
Auto enthusiast. I drive a 2000 Camaro Z28. LOADED w/ mods.

Camera: Nikon D80, 18-55 f3.5 stocker & 18-200 Nikon VR.... with a small collection of filters..

My Smugmug.. STILL Under construction.
http://bayer-Z28.smugmug.com

Comments

• kwcrowkwcrow Registered Users Posts: 132 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2008
    Shrunk down, I don't notice any over-sharpening problems in the flowers, but resolution could make a big difference.
    Very nice work by the way!
  • LUCKYSHOTLUCKYSHOT Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2008
    the flowers looked good to me, I liked the tree the best with the sky as background,
    By the way go with Canon, I just bought the 40D and I love it
    No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
    :whip

WWW.LONGISLANDIMAGE.COM
  • Bayer-Z28Bayer-Z28 Registered Users Posts: 392 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2008
    ^ Thanx.. I'm really craving the Nikon D80.. I've been doing a lot of research on them..

Canon vs Nikon is like the Intel vs AMD wars.. rolleyes1.gif

I redid the peach one... I brought some more green out in the leaves and brought some more blue/purple out of what it was sitting on.. I think I had it sitting on a folder in my kitchen when I took that pic.. GOtta start updating my Smug Mug now.. rolleyes1.gif

Here's the updated 'Peachy' Pic.. I'm getting the hang of this CS3 thing.. LOVING it!!!! I must have spent 30hrs on there this weekend!

Peachy%20RESIZE%20.bmp
    Auto enthusiast. I drive a 2000 Camaro Z28. LOADED w/ mods.

Camera: Nikon D80, 18-55 f3.5 stocker & 18-200 Nikon VR.... with a small collection of filters..

My Smugmug.. STILL Under construction.
    http://bayer-Z28.smugmug.com