Face

RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
edited January 23, 2008 in People
I was going to try an reshoot this for the last LPS. But I never got to shoot much at all the last few weeks.

Opinions always welcome.

Comments

• CantfeelmyfingersCantfeelmyfingers Registered Users Posts: 531 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2008
    Hi there,
    Likes: I really like the split lighting effect; I like the 3\4 of the face, I like all the rough details.
    Dislikes: cutting off the chin; doesn't quite seem sharp on my screen here, the lighting seems not quite half... I'd like to see the split directly down the middle of his face.. (it may just be deceiving 'cause of the crop), Possibly the use of an eyelighter or something of the sort.
    overall i like the effect and drama of the photograph
    "Take my picture, Tonight I feel beautiful..."
    -Marilyn Monroe
  • adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2008
    I agree the lighting & PP are really good and I also agree with the feedback about the missing chin.
    But what I don't like is the eye being so centrally positioned in the frame - don't know why - just don't. Maybe if the eye was not in so much shadow...
    Hi there,
    Likes: I really like the split lighting effect; I like the 3\4 of the face, I like all the rough details.
    Dislikes: cutting off the chin; doesn't quite seem sharp on my screen here, the lighting seems not quite half... I'd like to see the split directly down the middle of his face.. (it may just be deceiving 'cause of the crop), Possibly the use of an eyelighter or something of the sort.
    overall i like the effect and drama of the photograph
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Adrian
    my stuff is here.....
  • javierplumeyjavierplumey Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2008
    Nice PP and lighting. But is it me, or does his face look a little stretched? It looks to me like it's stretched vertically and kind of warped or twisted near the bottom, as compared to the top. Maybe it's just me...i haven't had any caffeine today...