edhuberty

edhubertyedhuberty Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited January 28, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I'm new (surprised?) and am trying to use all the wonderful Stats...however, I don't know the meaning of several (Conversion % for example) and how they're calculated. Is there a help page that will show me this?

Comments

• docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited January 23, 2008
    Hi Ed, Welcome!

From the stats help page: http://www.smugmug.com/help/acctreport

"The conversion ratio is simply the number of small/medium/large/original hits divided by the number of thumbnail (both sizes) hits.
    The higher the number, the more people are seeing larger-than-thumbnail versions of your images."

--Doc

SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • Mac WriteMac Write Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2008
    edhuberty Welcome to Smugmug and Dgrin. There is a help page on stats located here. I hope this helps. If you need further assistance don't hesitate to contact the SmugMug Help Desk or post to this threads.

Regards
    Trevor Harrison
    edhuberty wrote:
    I'm new (surprised?) and am trying to use all the wonderful Stats...however, I don't know the meaning of several (Conversion % for example) and how they're calculated. Is there a help page that will show me this?
    Thanksne_nau.gif
    My Photos | Use this referral code and get $5 off your first year of Smugmug! PIKZSgEQUVtu2 or just click here
    Get busy living or get busy dying
    --Stephen King
  • edhubertyedhuberty Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited January 28, 2008
    Mac Write wrote:
    edhuberty Welcome to Smugmug and Dgrin. There is a help page on stats located here. I hope this helps. If you need further assistance don't hesitate to contact the SmugMug Help Desk or post to this threads.

Regards
    Trevor Harrison
    Thank you...I guess I missed the Stat's selection
    Ed