SOLD: brand new 40d - USA receipt and warranty

rwalls3rwalls3 Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
edited January 29, 2008 in House of Canon
***This has been sold on FM***

Long story short, I have a 40d body for sale, brand new, unopened, with USA receipt and warranty with all original accessories for ***SOLD*** $1067 + shipping from 19018. Google checkout is free. If you want to use paypal, it will be 3% extra.

Oh yeah, if you want to amuse me with offers for my approximately 15k to 20k click 5d in very good condition...feel free to send them my way. Who knows, I may accept one and keep the 40d.

246746111-L.jpg

Long story long...
I ended up getting a 40d body from Dell that was supposed to include a lens. I offered the camera up here to sell instead of dealing with Dell's return department... and it was purchased almost immediately for $1165. The original buyer had technical problems with the camera though, so I offered a full refund. Then I had Dell send me a new replacement. I "sold" this new replacement 40d a couple weeks ago for $1125, but the buyer was just lying to me all along saying he had sent the money order... then eventually admitted he hadn't. So here it is again... with an invoice date of 1/2/08. I would return this to Dell now, but alas 21 days passed yesterday...

Comments

• unellunell Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited January 29, 2008
    Still FS?
    Hi there. is this item still for sale.? thanks