Options

SOLD: Metz 58 AF-1 Flash (Canon compatible) $280 (CONUS)

canoflancanoflan Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
edited January 25, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
*SOLD*

$280, buyer pays shipping and paypal fee of 3%. Ships to CONUS only. Included with the flash is the original carrying case, plastic flash mount that can be mounted to an umbrella bracket, or tripod, and the original manual. Batteries not included.

If interested, I am including for an additional $10 the Stofen diffuser that fits this flash.

I have been very pleased with this flash and hate to let it go, however, our family is expanding and I need to unload some gear. I have used it for probably between 100-150 flashes. I have tested this flash next to the 580EX Mark I and II and believe it has a bit more reach in power on manual 1/1 than both 580's, so it will perform at least as well as a 580EX Mark II in terms of power output.

It has the latest firmware update, so off camera flash is fine with Pocket Wizards, etc....

This is the Canon dedicated flash, therefore, works with all ETTLII capabilities of genuine Canon flashes. This flash is completely compatible with Canon's ST-E2 wireless TTL module as well.

The secondary reflector on this flash is remarkable and a great element that most other flash manufacturers do not have.

Here is a good writeup on this flash:
http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...d.php?t=268574
At that time of the review, the firmware still hadn't been updated, therefore, his review will show that the originally sold flashes didn't have off camera triggering ability with pocket wizards.

Please PM or email if interested.

Pat

Comments

• Options
    canoflancanoflan Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2008
    Pricing update
    Price reduced to $265. buyer pays paypal and shipping.
  • Options
    ulrikftulrikft Registered Users Posts: 372 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2008
    canoflan wrote:
    Price reduced to $265. buyer pays paypal and shipping.

There is no way that i can convince you to ship to Norway?
    -Ulrik

Canon EOS 30D, Canon 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 70-200 f/2.8, Sigma 18-50 f/2.8, Tokina 12-24 f/4. Sigma 1.4 TC, Feisol 3401 Tripod + Feisol ballhead, Metz 58 AF-1 C, ebay triggers.