FS: Four Thirds Lenses - Telephoto

swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
edited February 6, 2008 in The Other Guys
I have two four thirds mount lenses (Olympus, Panasonic, Leica) I would like to sell. I am only selling them to help with some other equipment purchases I need. They are both in excellent condition.

SOLD!
Sigma APO 135-400mm 4.5-5.6 DG: $500 + shipping
The lens is only slightly used. I purchased the lens last June, and have hardly ever used it. It still has the original manufacturers warranty until this coming June. Included are the Lens, rear and front lens caps, removable lens hood, removable tripod/monopod collar, high quality carrying case with shoulder strap, user guide, and all necessary warranty information. I have hardly ever even taken it out of my camera case. It is in fantastic shape, and works as well as it did the day I bought it. A great lens, amazing zoom range, and VERY difficult to find in stock anywhere. When I bought it I had to wait on waiting lists for months before I got it.

SOLD! Olympus Zuiko ED 40-150mm 3.5-4.5: $125 + shipping
This lens is in excellent condition. I have been the sole owner and have taken very good care of it. It works as well as the day I bought it. Included with the purchase are the 40-150mm f/3.5-4.5 Zuiko Olympus lens, rear and front lens caps, removable lens hood, owners guide, and a portable case that can hook on your belt.

Here is a link to pictures of the lenses:
http://www.swintonphoto.com/gallery/4228436#247303246

Comments