Bulk Color Change

black_fx_35black_fx_35 Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
edited January 27, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I am attempting to change a number of pictures from their original color state to Sepia, however, after I make the selection, it appears the pictures change to B&W instead of Sepia. Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2008
    I am attempting to change a number of pictures from their original color state to Sepia, however, after I make the selection, it appears the pictures change to B&W instead of Sepia. Am I doing something wrong?
    No, we are. It's a bug, and our engineers are aware of it but it's not fixed yet :(

I'm so sorry. I will see if I can get some priority put on this one.
  • black_fx_35black_fx_35 Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    No, we are. It's a bug, and our engineers are aware of it but it's not fixed yet :(

I'm so sorry. I will see if I can get some priority put on this one.

Thanks Andy. Perhaps something can be placed on that screen to warn users who are gong to use this function. Thankfully I made copies of all of the changed photos prior to changing, but had I not done that I would have lost the photo's forever.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2008
    Thanks Andy. Perhaps something can be placed on that screen to warn users who are gong to use this function. Thankfully I made copies of all of the changed photos prior to changing, but had I not done that I would have lost the photo's forever.
    Hi, we do say that color effects are permanent and irreversible - I wish we could say that the Sepia was busted in the page itself! I'm trying to get the engineers to fix it. Sorry again.