Stats...will they ever work again?

FisheadFishead Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
edited January 27, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I swear, I wish I had never found "stats"... First they disappear, then return, but never work. I don't NEED this function but became fond of checking them, now they are either frozen or work sometimes. Is it just my account? Anyone else having similar experiences? Both the individual galleries and the total views are frozen, i know its cold, but not that cold!

www.allensklar.smugmug.com

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2008
    Fishead wrote:
    I swear, I wish I had never found "stats"... First they disappear, then return, but never work. I don't NEED this function but became fond of checking them, now they are either frozen or work sometimes. Is it just my account? Anyone else having similar experiences? Both the individual galleries and the total views are frozen, i know its cold, but not that cold!

www.allensklar.smugmug.com
    Hi Allen, I just checked and your stats are updating perfectly :)

I checked in this gallery:
    http://www.allensklar.smugmug.com/gallery/2839903#246872209

Remember, we don't count your views anymore, so to see them increment, you'll need to log out, or better yet, use a 2nd browser, open up your gallery stats in your logged in browser, go to a 2nd browser, browse the gallery, and watch the numbers increase :)

Here's our release notes blog where we announced this stats change on December 28th:
    http://blogs.smugmug.com/release-notes/2007/12/28/hide-photo-feature-unveiled/
  • FisheadFishead Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2008
    Thanks andy
    .......i figured out its the QUALITY of my galleries thats "frozen" I need to get some good stuff in there, apparently i've been the only one looking...lol! working. Thanks for checking.

allen
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2008
    If you want more detailed stats, have a look at our tutorials on how to set up Statcounter.com and Google Analytics with your SmugMug account.

Both are excellent, free, detailed tracking services deal.gif