Can someone help?

tommyenttommyent Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited January 29, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I just downloaded and installed the Picasa uploader it asks for email and password I enter, it label the pictures upload it seems to upload but never showsd up at smugmug any ideas?

Comments

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2008
    Hi Tommy,

Currently the Picasa uploader isn't working. It had been developed by one of our users and he had been taken a bit by surprise by the popularity of the uploader. We're working on getting the uploader working again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

In the meantime, could you use the Simple uploader in your browser instead? http://www.smugmug.com/help/upload-pictures

Thanks,
    Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2008
    Hi Tommy,

Currently the Picasa uploader isn't working. It had been developed by one of our users and he had been taken a bit by surprize by the popularity of the uploader. We're working on getting the uploader working again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

In the meantime, could you use the Simple uploader in your browser instead?

Thanks,
    Sebastian

Shouldn't be very long, folks, and we appreciate your patience.

We've tested the new version of the picasa uploader internally and it'll be on the site soon, we hope thumb.gif
  • David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Shouldn't be very long, folks, and we appreciate your patience.

We've tested the new version of the picasa uploader internally and it'll be on the site soon, we hope thumb.gif

Will it be before Febuary 7th?? Would love to have it before uploading a bunch of Dance competition photos...
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2008
    Will it be before Febuary 7th?? Would love to have it before uploading a bunch of Dance competition photos...
    I believe so thumb.gif

But remember, you can always use the Simple Uploader :)
  • David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    I believe so thumb.gif

But remember, you can always use the Simple Uploader :)

Yeah but I am going to have over 5000 photos to upload after that weekend and don't want to go throught what you folks had to help me out of this past weekend. I was hoping the new picasa uploader would help on that front with galleries and multiple gallery upload..