Gallery Help (problem)

VelvtRideVelvtRide Registered Users Posts: 364 Major grins
edited January 28, 2008 in SmugMug Support
The way I had the galleries set was more rows(less pics in each row) on the left and a Med sized pic on the right.

Now it shows less rows(more pics in each row) on the left and a Small pic on the right.

It's inconvenient for me to have it that way because I then have to change the S to a M when inserting any pic into a message.

I don't know how and when this setting changed, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it back.

Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

TIA!

Link: www dot velvtride at smugmug dot com

Comments

• SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited January 28, 2008
    VelvtRide wrote:
    The way I had the galleries set was more rows(less pics in each row) on the left and a Med sized pic on the right.

Now it shows less rows(more pics in each row) on the left and a Small pic on the right.

It's inconvenient for me to have it that way because I then have to change the S to a M when inserting any pic into a message.

I don't know how and when this setting changed, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it back.

Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

TIA!

Link: www dot velvtride at smugmug dot com
    How did you ADVRiders find your way over here? mwink.gif

We made a change fairly recently to the standard way of viewing galleries (more info here). Basically, we wanted to use screen real-estate as efficiently as possible, regardless of the size of your monitor. So grandpa on his ancient 17" CRT can visit the same link as Steve Job on his 30" Apple Cinema display and it would work perfectly for both.

If you don't like it, you can quickly and easily turn it off for your entire site. Just go to your Customize page from your Control Panel and look for the "stretchy" option.

stretchy-toggle.gif
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • VelvtRideVelvtRide Registered Users Posts: 364 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2008
    Sheaf wrote:
    How did you ADVRiders find your way over here? mwink.gif
    We pimp DGrin over there most whore-ishly. lol3.gif
    Sheaf wrote:
    We made a change fairly recently to the standard way of viewing galleries (more info here). Basically, we wanted to use screen real-estate as efficiently as possible, regardless of the size of your monitor. So grandpa on his ancient 17" CRT can visit the same link as Steve Job on his 30" Apple Cinema display and it would work perfectly for both.

If you don't like it, you can quickly and easily turn it off for your entire site. Just go to your Customize page from your Control Panel and look for the "stretchy" option.

stretchy-toggle.gif
    Ahhhh, so that's what that little doohicky does!... thanks! thumb.gif