www.victormartinezphoto.com

Canon eos Mark II N
Tamron 28-70 2.8
Canon 70-200 2.8
Canon speedlite 580 EX flash

Comments

• LCDLCD Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2008
    Really beautiful (if I ignore the piercings - which have nothing to do with the high quality of the photo :D ) Really beautiful.

but... The hand is distracting. It is prominant and well lit. - And that's being picky. It's certainly a better photo than I have had the privelage to shoot!

Lisa
  • atomicjadeatomicjade Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
    edited January 28, 2008
    How do you just get a plain white background like that? It really makes the photo and focus on the subject.
  • martinezphotomartinezphoto Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited January 29, 2008
    Hola
    atomicjade wrote:
    How do you just get a plain white background like that? It really makes the photo and focus on the subject.

Ready here I go, The background is like four feet from the model so is kind of far, then I put two lights pointing to the background to make it really white the background light is like half F/stop higher than the light on the model, the model have only one light on her and one reflector to fill the shadows and there you have beautiful fashion shot thumb.gif

PS are you the self portrait girl? iloveyou.gif love it
    www.victormartinezphoto.com

Canon eos Mark II N
    Tamron 28-70 2.8
    Canon 70-200 2.8
    Canon speedlite 580 EX flash
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2008
    I think the image is beautiful. My only nit pick is her boob...it doesn't look flattering...she's pushing it down. JMHO...
  • urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2008
    Skin tones are amazing in this one....just beautiful! The makeup is also superb. clap.gif

Would agree with the hand comment, with her mezmerizing gaze and interesting necklace on all that bare skin, the hand is distracting.

Thanks for sharing your lighting setup. Were you using a softbox on the key light?
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • zackerzacker Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2008
    .............. my only nit pic is the top of her hea is missing.. great shot other wise.. good job!
    http://www.brokenfencephotography.com :D

www.theanimalhaven.com :thumb

Visit us at: www.northeastfoto.com a forum for northeastern USA Photogs to meet. :wink

Canon 30D, some lenses and stuff... I think im tired or something, i have a hard time concentrating.. hey look, a birdie!:clap