How to reset print settings

MichaelBorgerMichaelBorger Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited January 29, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi everyone. I kind of feel that I would be best served by erasing any individual gallery settings I've previously set. I want to set a portfolio level pricing structure and only then, set individual gallery or image settings as need be. Is there somewhere I can do that? I think that if I set a portfolio pricing structure now, then individual gallery and image pricing already set will still be in effect - the problem is that I don't remember which ones they are, so I can't be sure which pricing is really in effect where. Whew - make sense? :)

Comments

• jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2008
    Hi everyone. I kind of feel that I would be best served by erasing any individual gallery settings I've previously set. I want to set a portfolio level pricing structure and only then, set individual gallery or image settings as need be. Is there somewhere I can do that? I think that if I set a portfolio pricing structure now, then individual gallery and image pricing already set will still be in effect - the problem is that I don't remember which ones they are, so I can't be sure which pricing is really in effect where. Whew - make sense? :)

Have you tried going to the gallery pricing screen and at the top of that screen where is says "quick input" selecting either "clear" and "All Products" and then hit Apply? That should get your gallery pricing set back so that portfolio pricing will control it.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question