Galleries disappeared on homepage in editing mode

JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
edited January 31, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Ok...when I am logged into my account and on the homepage...I cannot find what happened to the box with my galleries listed. I have a pro account with customized settings...I have been double and triple checking the html and css codes....I have followed the tuts to the T. Now I am stuck. I can access one gallery through the nav bar I put in. But the private gallery and the new gallery that doesn't have pictures yet does not show up anywhere.

I also have looked in control panel under homepage and it doesnt even show galleries as being hidden or otherwise. Any ideas?
~JAG

Comments

• richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2008
    JAG wrote:
    Ok...when I am logged into my account and on the homepage...I cannot find what happened to the box with my galleries listed. I have a pro account with customized settings...I have been double and triple checking the html and css codes....I have followed the tuts to the T. Now I am stuck. I can access one gallery through the nav bar I put in. But the private gallery and the new gallery that doesn't have pictures yet does not show up anywhere.

I also have looked in control panel under homepage and it doesnt even show galleries as being hidden or otherwise. Any ideas?
    ~JAG
    Post up your site link so we can take a look for you....
  • JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited January 30, 2008
    http://jagcreations.smugmug.com/

thanks...i am still not seeing where they disappeared to...there should be a total of three showing at the bottom.~JAG
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2008
    JAG wrote:
    http://jagcreations.smugmug.com/

thanks...i am still not seeing where they disappeared to...there should be a total of three showing at the bottom.~JAG
    This is what is hiding them at the bottom of your CSS.

.homepage #galleriesBox,
    .homepage #categoriesBox,
    .homepage #featuredBox {
    display: none;
    }
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited January 31, 2008
    Thanks Allen that worked! I could have swarn i saw that to copy and paste from one of the tuts. Thanks again!~JAG
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2008
    JAG wrote:
    Thanks Allen that worked! I could have swarn i saw that to copy and paste from one of the tuts. Thanks again!~JAG
    You did see it in this tutor for creating galleries page.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog