Change "default" settings for gallery

AaagogoAaagogo Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
edited January 31, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Is there anyway you guys can work on a way to customize the customize gallery settings.

Example,

each time i create a new gallery, I have to go into the gallery customization and change, for example, clean look, right click protection, no sharing...

i just realized that in 2 of my galleries, i forgot to check no sharing, so it's been getting alot of hits, maybe someone stole my images without paying for them :(

can we somehow change the "default" like we do to the price?

Comments

• jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2008
    Aaagogo wrote:
    Is there anyway you guys can work on a way to customize the customize gallery settings.

Example,

each time i create a new gallery, I have to go into the gallery customization and change, for example, clean look, right click protection, no sharing...

i just realized that in 2 of my galleries, i forgot to check no sharing, so it's been getting alot of hits, maybe someone stole my images without paying for them :(

can we somehow change the "default" like we do to the price?

You can create a quick settings template that has all the settings the way you like them and when you go to create a new gallery, just select that template at create time. See this help page for more info.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question