Panoramic photos in LightRoom 1.3

canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
edited January 31, 2008 in Finishing School
I have Photoshop LightRoom 1.3 installed. Can anyone please tell me if it is at all possible to stitch a number of photos together to make a panoramic view in LightRoom. I have looked but cannot find where or how to do it.
Thanks again for your kind help.

Bob

Comments

• LiquidAirLiquidAir Registered Users Posts: 1,751 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2008
    Lightroom does not stitch panos. You'll need to export the individual shots to some other program for stitching. Before you do, you'll want to sync the develop settings across the images so the stitched elements blend well. It is also worth correcting any vignetting and chromatica abberations in Lightroom before stitching.
  • canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2008
    LiquidAir wrote:
    Lightroom does not stitch panos. You'll need to export the individual shots to some other program for stitching. Before you do, you'll want to sync the develop settings across the images so the stitched elements blend well. It is also worth correcting any vignetting and chromatica abberations in Lightroom before stitching.

Thanks very much for your swift reply and explaining the position. I have CS3 and it does a wonderful job at stitching photos. It was just the fact that I thought LightRoom would have done it to.
    Kind regards

Bob