Embedded skideshow stopped working.

DianaPricePhotoDianaPricePhoto Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
edited February 1, 2008 in SmugMug Support
My embedded slideshow on this page is no longer working (Firefox browser)

http://www.dianaprice.com/index2.html

It won't finish loading, and says at the bottom, "waiting for api.smugmug...." but "api.smugmug" apparently never comes.

My account is http://dianapricephoto.smugmug.com

Anyone know what's up? It looks like others are having this problem?

Comments

• twomatostwomatos Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited February 1, 2008
    I had the same problem with our slideshow yesterday. The help desk had the external links enabled in the gallery for the slideshow. It's working now. Maybe it will work for yours also...hope this helps!
  • DianaPricePhotoDianaPricePhoto Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited February 1, 2008
    twomatos wrote:
    I had the same problem with our slideshow yesterday. The help desk had the external links enabled in the gallery for the slideshow. It's working now. Maybe it will work for yours also...hope this helps!

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Support pretty much ignored me on this one.

It seems to be working now that I enabled external links, but the links weren't enabled before and it worked...oh well, whatever.
  • jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2008
    Thanks for taking the time to respond. Support pretty much ignored me on this one.

It seems to be working now that I enabled external links, but the links weren't enabled before and it worked...oh well, whatever.

Smugmug has been making some security improvements lately. Perhaps they fixed a security issue that was allowing it to work before when it probably shouldn't have. Anyway, glad it's working now.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2008
    Hi, as the guy responsible for this I'd like to hear more. Can you shoot me a note, to our help desk, and put ATTN: Andy in the subject line? I'd like to look at our emails to you and see where we can improve.

Thanks!