weird-someone hacked my account

mrfizzedmrfizzed Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
edited February 1, 2008 in SmugMug Support
FOr whatever reason when I mouse over some of my photos in my galleries the following (c)Marc Dukes {mdukes@mac.com} comes up in the caption and ahen i mouse over the image this also shows up as well! These are my images, i took them i uploaded them. What is going on?
site is reflectivephotoworks.smugmug.com

Comments

• devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited January 31, 2008
    Can you please provide a link to such an image ? It's a bit hard to go through every image in your gallery.
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2008
    mrfizzed wrote:
    FOr whatever reason when I mouse over some of my photos in my galleries the following (c)Marc Dukes {mdukes@mac.com} comes up in the caption and ahen i mouse over the image this also shows up as well! These are my images, i took them i uploaded them. What is going on?
    site is reflectivephotoworks.smugmug.com
    You have a direct link to a photo that this is happening on ? I couldn'd find any.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • mrfizzedmrfizzed Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2008
    deleted most but heres one
    http://reflectivephotoworks.smugmug.com/gallery/4249124#248723497
    i deleted most of the captions but here is one i left.
    i never heard of this guy nor do i have any idea how this happened! i am a little freaked out!!!
  • darryldarryl Registered Users Posts: 997 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2008
    Might you by chance be using a previously owned computer and copy of Photoshop?
  • mrfizzedmrfizzed Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2008
    figured this out...
    this is i suppose my fauly. turns out i owned a used body that i shot with for about a week, there were limited images taken with this body. i then replaced it with same body but NEW, not used. These images were taken with that used body, the man in question in the copyright owned it. Problem solved, worries gone. Sorry and thanks to everyone who helped.