FS: (USA) NEW EOS 1D Mark III/Free 4GB SanDisk Ultra II CF Card

RemfordRemford Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
edited February 1, 2008 in House of Canon
I am offering the following factory new item for sale.
  • Canon EOS 1D Mark III - $3,950.00 (Canon Item - 1888B002)
The Buyer will also receive, absolutely free:
  • SanDisk Ultra II 4GB Compact Flash Card. (SanDisk Item - SDCFH-4096-901)
Preference will be given for transactions local to Metorpolitan New York/Central New Jersey.

This body was not manufactured with a defective submirror component and its serial number is well outside the serial number range indicated by Canon to have been affected.

This is factory new, from an Authorized Canon Dealer, and is complete with all accessories, documentation, and Full Canon USA/Canada Warranty. The buyer will also receive a copy of the original purchase receipt. This is NOT a "refurbished", "grey market", or "import" item. It is factory new and intended for the North American market.

The price includes all fees and shipping costs (via ground) within the 48 CONUS. 2-Day shipping is available for a $60 surcharge (within the 48 CONUS). Shipping to AK and HI is available for $25 surcharge and Canada for $30. This is not for general sale or shipping outside the 50 United States (or Canada with advance approval). PayPal payments must be eligible for Buyer and Seller Protection. Payment by MoneyGram wire transfer or USPS Domestic Money Order is available for all purchasers and waives all shipping restrictions not otherwise prohibited by US export law.

Additional shipping fees for destinations outside the USA and Canada will apply. The purchaser is responsible for satisfying all customs requirements (including clearance and duties) once the package arrives in the destination country. There are no further surcharges to the purchase price. I will not misstatte, undervalue or underinsure shipments values.

I am an established, equipment seller to the photography forum community and enjoy generous positive feedback that attests to the quality of the items I offer for sale, the service I provide, and the emphasis I place upon absolute integrity and satisfaction. Interested parties should contact me by email to ensure a prompt response. Thanks in advance to all who inquire.

My Gear (& more) • Go Infared! • Do some good today for tomorrow. • Eamus Catuli• If you haven't driven one of these lately, you should!