New to the forum

clafrentzclafrentz Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited February 1, 2008 in Landscapes
Hi all,

Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm new to the forum and so I'm just learning how to navigate the site. I just recently got started with photography. So, this will be my first offical post. I took this in Ireland in December. I'm certainly looking forward to learning from everyone!

attachment.php?attachmentid=22633&stc=1&d=1201888501

Comments

• zackerzacker Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2008
    nice, Id bet these would look super if taken a bit ealier and using a good neutral density filter.. but, they are nice as well.. welcome to the site!
    http://www.brokenfencephotography.com :D

www.theanimalhaven.com :thumb

Visit us at: www.northeastfoto.com a forum for northeastern USA Photogs to meet. :wink

Canon 30D, some lenses and stuff... I think im tired or something, i have a hard time concentrating.. hey look, a birdie!:clap
  • clafrentzclafrentz Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited February 1, 2008
    Because of the time of year, the sun was pretty much at the same level in the sky for most of the day. Was great for some pics...but awful for others.
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2008
    Hi clafrenz and welcome!

I removed the duplicate attachment, since posting pics this way compresses the image. Your posted version is better. :D

I love the coast of Ireland. It seems like every corner tells a different story. Your image could benefit from a little more contrast and pop, perhaps, but very nice for a first post. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask around here! wave.gif