Options

Quirky Operation!

BodleyBodley Registered Users Posts: 766 Major grins
edited March 20, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I have noticed my pro account acting "Quirky". Keeps showing the Logon when I'm logged on. Also, have a password protected gallery and it will not let me cycle through the photo's or order them.

Any suggestions?
Greg
Greg
"Tis better keep your mouth shut and be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Comments

• Options
    onethumbonethumb Administrators Posts: 1,269 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2005
    Bodley wrote:
    I have noticed my pro account acting "Quirky". Keeps showing the Logon when I'm logged on. Also, have a password protected gallery and it will not let me cycle through the photo's or order them.

Any suggestions?
    Greg

Sure sounds like you might be doing either web-redirection or frameset functions, rather than real DNS. That'll cause all cookie operations (logging in, passworded galleries, adding to cart) to fail.

Make sure if you're using a custom hostname that you follow smugmug's help section to the letter, otherwise you'll have problems.

Don
  • Options
    BodleyBodley Registered Users Posts: 766 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2005
    onethumb wrote:
    Sure sounds like you might be doing either web-redirection or frameset functions, rather than real DNS. That'll cause all cookie operations (logging in, passworded galleries, adding to cart) to fail.

Make sure if you're using a custom hostname that you follow smugmug's help section to the letter, otherwise you'll have problems.

Don
    I think I did follow directions.

Went back and enabled cookies and it is allowing me to order photos. If my customers don't allow cookies will they be able to order?headscratch.gif:(:
    Greg
    "Tis better keep your mouth shut and be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"