SOLD: Da Bigma (EOS Mount) $615 shipped

jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
edited February 3, 2008 in House of Canon
Good Evening Folks,
It's that time again. Time to sell Da Bigma :D one more time. I just sold my Tamron 24-135mm yesterday, so I'm hoping for another quick sale as well. Like the Tamron, the Sigma 50-500mm has not been used for a while. It's not a bad lens, just heavy. It comes with the tripod, lens hood, both caps & the soft case. This is the non DG version. Some scuff marks on the hood & tripod foot, but nothing major. I have a few pictures (taken with the lens & of the lens itself) I'll be happy to e-mail if anyone is interested. $615 shipped in the CON US, Money Order only. If you are interested and reside in the Baltimore or surrounding areas, I'll let it go for $600, cash only :D
As always, thanks for looking and have a good evening :D
Jim...
ps: The pictures of the moon and Jupiter that are on thelensflare.com web site were taken with Da Bigma

Comments

• jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2008
    jgoetz4 wrote:
    Good Evening Folks,
    It's that time again. Time to sell Da Bigma :D one more time. I just sold my Tamron 24-135mm yesterday, so I'm hoping for another quick sale as well. Like the Tamron, the Sigma 50-500mm has not been used for a while. It's not a bad lens, just heavy. It comes with the tripod, lens hood, both caps & the soft case. This is the non DG version. Some scuff marks on the hood & tripod foot, but nothing major. I have a few pictures (taken with the lens & of the lens itself) I'll be happy to e-mail if anyone is interested. $615 shipped in the CON US, Money Order only. If you are interested and reside in the Baltimore or surrounding areas, I'll let it go for $600, cash only :D
    As always, thanks for looking and have a good evening :D
    Jim...
    ps: The pictures of the moon and Jupiter that are on thelensflare.com web site were taken with Da Bigma

Well folks, over 50 views and not an even 1 offer. That's ok since I just sold the lens for $550 to my friend who bought my Tamron 24-135 mm the other day for $210.
    Thanks for looking and have a good day :D
    Jim...

Mr Mod, Please change the title to SOLD. Thank you