Just Faces In Deep Thought

PINAMANPINAMAN Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
edited February 5, 2008 in People
THEIR ARE SOME FACES THAT JUST CAPTURE YOU AND LEAVE YOU WONDERING "WHAT A LIFE THEY MUST HAVE HAD". OR WOW WOULD LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THEM. WOULD LOVE TO SHARE SOME FACES I HAVE COME ACROSS MY TRAILS. SHARE SOME OF YOUR FACES.

249582907-L.jpg

PERU - PUNO 1600 FEET IN THE ANDES MOUNTAIN TOWN SHAMAN

Comments

• NHphotosNHphotos Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited February 5, 2008
    PINAMAN wrote:
    THEIR ARE SOME FACES THAT JUST CAPTURE YOU AND LEAVE YOU WONDERING "WHAT A LIFE THEY MUST HAVE HAD". OR WOW WOULD LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THEM. WOULD LOVE TO SHARE SOME FACES I HAVE COME ACROSS MY TRAILS. SHARE SOME OF YOUR FACES.

249582907-L.jpg

PERU - PUNO 1600 FEET IN THE ANDES MOUNTAIN TOWN SHAMAN

Great shot! I have none to share, just portraits. to me this time of photography takes the most skill.
  • PINAMANPINAMAN Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
    edited February 5, 2008
    Thank You for your reply NH
    I thought this would be an intersting subject matter to see other people picture of interesting people they shot along thier travels. maybe I.m in the wrong forum.

Here is a nun in Ecuador, this is the first picture that she has ever taken in her life. She lives in a monastary that is recluse she has been in since she was 15 years old and never has left it she was at he time that I took the picture75 years old. I printed the picture and gave her a copy, she was trilled she has never seen herself in a photograph.

Best
    John248563508-L.jpg
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2008
    241206757-M.jpg
    Is this OK ? I shot this guy with a soft box I made which turned out to be a bad idea ... :D
    All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2008
    195871275-M.jpg
    And this one ? She was watching a bull in the middle of people and people running from it ! mwink.gif
    All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook
  • PINAMANPINAMAN Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
    edited February 5, 2008
    Every person has a story to tell but their are some faces that just are very visualy capturing and intriging. In my travels I had the opprtunity to meet some of these people and shoot them . So I guess this shoul have been named "SHOW AND TELL YOUR STORIES OF THOSE FACES"
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2008
    The Author

237814464-XL.jpg
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552