WTB: 5D, 70-200mm f/2.8L, 85mm f/1.2L II, 16-35mm f/2.8L II

WacrerWacrer Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
edited February 6, 2008 in House of Canon
This is what I am interested in buying. If you are selling holler back! I have included the prices that I have found for them.
  • Zoom Telephoto EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS Image Stabilizer USM Autofocus-$1,469.00
  • Zoom Super Wide Angle EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Autofocus-$ 1,309.95
  • Telephoto EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Autofocus-$ 1,589.00
  • Canon EOS 5D- $ 2,109.95 (note: If anyone has a Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III- $ 7,999.95 and for some odd....lapse in judgement-reason is looking to sell....:lust)
Also a question on the 5D. My main source of income is stock photography, at least that is my focus atm. I know the image quality is far superior to anything else on the market. How does it stand up to the 1DS in that respect? I do not need the speed but the large fill size is a huge selling point to me. Any thoughts in this area?

I am currently shooting with the Xti with the 28-135. I used to shoot 4x5 and so you can understand my obsession with large raw files. In the dog eat dog world of stock I do not have the time or the resources to continue shooting with it. I do however want to still offer quality files. Sharp focus and acurate color is my #1 priority!:deal

Thanks
Full Circle Photography, Inc.

Scott McPherson

www.fortecinema.com

Comments

• spartan123spartan123 Registered Users Posts: 111 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2008
    would have no problem selling you my 70-200IS for 1469.00

Wacrer wrote:
    This is what I am interested in buying. If you are selling holler back! I have included the prices that I have found for them.
    • Zoom Telephoto EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS Image Stabilizer USM Autofocus-$1,469.00
    • Zoom Super Wide Angle EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Autofocus-$ 1,309.95
    • Telephoto EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Autofocus-$ 1,589.00
    • Canon EOS 5D- $ 2,109.95 (note: If anyone has a Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III- $ 7,999.95 and for some odd....lapse in judgement-reason is looking to sell....iloveyou.gif)
    Also a question on the 5D. My main source of income is stock photography, at least that is my focus atm. I know the image quality is far superior to anything else on the market. How does it stand up to the 1DS in that respect? I do not need the speed but the large fill size is a huge selling point to me. Any thoughts in this area?

I am currently shooting with the Xti with the 28-135. I used to shoot 4x5 and so you can understand my obsession with large raw files. In the dog eat dog world of stock I do not have the time or the resources to continue shooting with it. I do however want to still offer quality files. Sharp focus and acurate color is my #1 priority!deal.gif

Thanks
  • ShudderzShudderz Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2008
    Saw this thread thought of you and your list...figured you two should meet.
    Heather
    www.heatherdunnphotography.com
    My Blog My Facebook Page
    GIVING BACK - How will you give?
    "I look at life outside of the lens and capture the world through it." -Thomas Robinson