Provide an easy way to subscribe to RSS feeds of "interesting" photographers

mpdehaanmpdehaan Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited February 7, 2008 in SmugMug Support
It would be nice to be able to subscribe to an RSS feed of "interesting" photographers in Smugmug, and be able to browse recent photos of the combined group of subscribed photographers as they come in.

This could be like a very lightweight version of the Flickr contact system, without the need to expose the list of photographers someone subscribes to.

While this can clearly be done with the present RSS system, it involves a lot of clicking and is a bit of an inconvience -- plus a system that relies on an external RSS reader can't take advantage of the superior smugmug browsing experience.

Comments

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2008
    Thanks for the suggestion. I believe this would make a great feature that would allow you to easily keep track of your friends and idols on SmugMug. Basically, as I understand it, you're looking for a way to tag various galleries, the popular or most recent photos of various accounts of other SmugMug users with a kind of bookmark keyword that allows you to browse all the tagged elements within a keyword gallery using SmugMug style, right?

I'll see that this gets added to our feature request list.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero