clean information now missing from homepage

J.T.J.T. Registered Users Posts: 279 Major grins
edited February 7, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I just went through my site and changed the largest viewing size of images from XL to L in all public galleries. For some reason in one of my galleries "photographs" none of the "clean" information is showing on the main page anymore, such as the date updated, and total number of galleries and images. The information shows on the subsequent subcategory page but not homepage. I checked each gallery and all have the "clean" button as OFF. All the info showed before I changed viewing size.

All the other galleries I changed show fine on my homepage, but for some reason, only one category doesn't show the info now.

Any idea why this happened?

Same thing happens in Safari as well as Firefox for Mac.
John "J.T."
http://johnthiele.smugmug.com

Nikon D80 w/MB-D80 vertical grip
Tokina 50-135 f/2.8
Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D
Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G
Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR

RPS Studio Rotating Flash Bracket

SB 600

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter." -- Ansel Adams

Comments

• richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2008
    J.T. wrote:
    I just went through my site and changed the largest viewing size of images from XL to L in all public galleries. For some reason in one of my galleries "photographs" none of the "clean" information is showing on the main page anymore, such as the date updated, and total number of galleries and images. The information shows on the subsequent subcategory page but not homepage. I checked each gallery and all have the "clean" button as OFF. All the info showed before I changed viewing size.

All the other galleries I changed show fine on my homepage, but for some reason, only one category doesn't show the info now.

Any idea why this happened?

Same thing happens in Safari as well as Firefox for Mac.
    The one password protected gallery in the 'Photographs' category is set to 'clean'. Adjust back and this should take care of it for you... :)
  • J.T.J.T. Registered Users Posts: 279 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2008
    richW wrote:
    The one password protected gallery in the 'Photographs' category is set to 'clean'. Adjust back and this should take care of it for you... :)

Forgot all about that one, changed it, and it works fine now...thanks!
    John "J.T."
    http://johnthiele.smugmug.com

Nikon D80 w/MB-D80 vertical grip
    Tokina 50-135 f/2.8
    Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D
    Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G
    Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR

RPS Studio Rotating Flash Bracket

SB 600

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter." -- Ansel Adams