:D virtual photographer software..... c n c welcome:D

250938009-M.jpg

250942244-M.jpg

251830574-M.jpg

250476794-M.jpg

Comments

• AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2008
    What a cutie! Nice series! clap.gif #2 is in my opinion a bit too soft ... but haha LOVE the last one with the puppy in the back, what a great shot! Any chance you can sharpen his eyes a bit?
  • neastguyneastguy Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2008
    Agnieszka wrote:
    What a cutie! Nice series! clap.gif #2 is in my opinion a bit too soft ... but haha LOVE the last one with the puppy in the back, what a great shot! Any chance you can sharpen his eyes a bit?

thanks and I agree with you.... for some reason I always have a hard time sharpening in CS3.. I actually use a different program for it... Nikonview.. seems to do a good job.. I need to learn how to sharpen in CS3... thanks for your comments:D
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2008
    neastguy wrote:
    thanks and I agree with you.... for some reason I always have a hard time sharpening in CS3.. I actually use a different program for it... Nikonview.. seems to do a good job.. I need to learn how to sharpen in CS3... thanks for your comments:D

Have you tried sharpening with the high pass filter? It is best in my opinion.
  • neastguyneastguy Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2008
    jeffreaux2 wrote:
    Have you tried sharpening with the high pass filter? It is best in my opinion.

i dont even know what that isheadscratch.gif , but I will look for it tongiht... it seems like the shapening filter just makes stuff grainy.. same in RAW mode....
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2008
    High pass
    Duplicate the layer (cmd J or control J). Set blending mode to overlay, then under filters/other/high pass...set to 5.0.....adjust opacity slider once done as necessary (you also may make a layer mask and paint in the areas you want sharpened).

I love high pass!
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552