Hyllmark92Hyllmark92 Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
edited February 7, 2008 in Landscapes
Comments?
Smile

Comments

• VrungelVrungel Registered Users Posts: 139 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2008
    God job on composition!
    Personally, I would go for sharper foreground.
  • Hyllmark92Hyllmark92 Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
    edited February 7, 2008
    Vrungel wrote:
    God job on composition!
    Personally, I would go for sharper foreground.
    '

What about now?
    Smile
    edited February 7, 2008
    Hehe, I think you overdid it, between these two the first one is better imho :D Simple sharpening in PS may not help much here (depending on original image).

But those aren't the same shot, are they ?
    edited February 7, 2008
    They are?, see anything different?

Yes, i can see now that I did.
    The picture was taken a long time ago, and when I took it it looked like crap so I tried to edit it in Psp and it worked.. ;)
    Smile
    edited February 7, 2008
    What about now?
    Smile
  • SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2008
    Welcome to dgrin wave.gif

I don't think the shot needs any sharpening. After all, you don't need an ultra sharp shot of something soft & fuzzy... JMO.

You may want to look at different crops though. When I look at the shot. I don't see any real reason for all the space on the left. We already know it's on the ground and there are most likely more dandelion stalks close by it.. Maybe even bring the crop up a little bit too.

You may also want to consider orientation for future shots. A shot of a lone dandelion against a blue sky is a very nice shot. But only intended to get you thinking about angles.

Interesting how landscapes can be interpreted as so many things.

At the end of the day though, it's you that has to be happy w/ the picture. Not us. So take my comments FWIW.Thanks for sharingthumb.gif

Cheers,
    -Jon
    edited February 7, 2008
    SloYerRoll wrote:
    Welcome to dgrin wave.gif

I don't think the shot needs any sharpening. After all, you don't need an ultra sharp shot of something soft & fuzzy... JMO.

You may want to look at different crops though. When I look at the shot. I don't see any real reason for all the space on the left. We already know it's on the ground and there are most likely more dandelion stalks close by it.. Maybe even bring the crop up a little bit too.

You may also want to consider orientation for future shots. A shot of a lone dandelion against a blue sky is a very nice shot. But only intended to get you thinking about angles.

Interesting how landscapes can be interpreted as so many things.

At the end of the day though, it's you that has to be happy w/ the picture. Not us. So take my comments FWIW.Thanks for sharingthumb.gif

Cheers,
    -Jon

Thnx for the tip, I'll try to crop it different and next time i'll try another angle aswell :D
    Smile
    edited February 7, 2008
    SloYerRoll wrote:
    ditto :D