Options

FS: Canon Gear (5D, 20D, grips, Lenses, etc...)

squeaky_clean82squeaky_clean82 Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
edited February 8, 2008 in House of Canon
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] So, call me crazy, but I've decided to try a different system. Pentax that is! smiley.gif Anyhow, I have a bunch of Canon stuff that needs a new home. All of it has been well cared for in a smoke free home.

All prices do not include shipping. Shipping will be charged at actual costs, plus $5-7 for them to be boxed and packed. Payment to made via google checkout. Other options are available, ask me for details.

So here is what I have:

*SOLD* 5D body - good condition, not perfect, but nearly. Approx. 9-10k clicks. No more than 10k for sure. Have box, cables, etc. Canon charger, 1 battery. - $1700

*SOLD* BG-E4 battery grip for Canon 5D - good condition - comes with box and 2 batteries - $140 *Buy the 5d and grip together for $1815)

20D body - used but not abused. Some signs of wear on some of the corners, but otherwise in good condition. Approx. 30k clicks, absolutely no problems. Box, aftermarket charger, cables, 1 battery. $450

*SOLD* BG-E2 battery grip for Canon 20D. Good condtion - comes with 2 batteries - $125 *buy the grip w/ the 20D for $550*

Canon 200mm 2.8L Mk. I. In good condition, one scratch mark on the body near the hood. Glass is clean and clear. This is a very sharp lens!! No box, just lens and caps. $425

*SOLD* Canon 85mm 1.8 In great condition, comes with Canon hood and caps. Boxes for both hood and lens. $295

*SOLD* Tamron 17-35mm 2.8-4 IF. Great lens for the money, nice sharp copy in great condition. Has hood, caps, and I beleive I have the box. $225

*PENDING* Zenitar 16mm Fisheye - good condtion, box, bag, filters, caps. Works great! $115

*SOLD* LensBaby 2 w/ macro kit - great condition and tons of fun! $125

*PENDING* Split Image Focusing Screen from slrdaren.com. This is a modified Canon Ec-L for the 1D bodies. Sorry about the link; i copied the English language page but it's not coming up that way. If you navigate through the slrdaren.com home page you should be able to find it in English. Basically a cross hair type screen modded to fit the 5D. Works amazing! $50

*SOLD* 18-20gb of CF cards, 512mb-4gb sizes. I'll get them sorted and priced here soon.

I would consider Pentax gear for trade possibly, mostly any limited lenses, or a grip for the K10D. Could use some SD cards as well. Other than that I am not looking for anything.

I know everyone likes to haggle a little, so that's ok. I've tried to price everything fairly for the current market; I'd like to move it fairly quick. PLEASE NOTE: Ridiculous lowball offers will be ignored. Obviously the more you buy, the more room there may be to talk.

I have perfect feedback on fredmiranda.com under squeaky_clean, and on ebay under squeaky_clean82. Feel free to ask questions, I will do my best to answer them. You will get exactly what is described, you can be assured. Thanks for looking!

Chris
[/FONT]

Comments

• Options
    rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2008
    I'll take the *BG-E4 battery grip for Canon 5D - good condition - comes with box and 2 batteries - $140*

Sent you a PM for payment info
    Randy
  • Options
    edited February 8, 2008
    There are pics of the 200 and the 20D up at www.christopherrebo.blogspot.com

Chris
  • Options
    edited February 8, 2008
    everything but the 20D is gone...

20D - $400 + shipping, tonight only!